Monday, October 1, 2012

Song of Myself

Hello again,
   So, besides the fact that I am a horrible excuse of a blogger, I actually do have something to blog about! *applause! applause!* I listen to music almost the entire time that I'm at work since I do outdoor jobs +gardening and etc., hence I have been listening to almost three hours of (most) of the same music on my ipod this entire year, three days a week, and today...I heard a song that I hadn't heard before! I put my ipod on shuffle and it had never played this song before, and I didn't even realize it existed...until today, and it kinda expresses the way I feel to the 'T'. <what does that even mean? to the 'T'? I've heard it before but never thought about it... great, now I have to look it up or it will bug me all night.
HERE GOOGLE, GOOGLE, GOOGLE!

"The expression is actually "down to a tee" or, more commonly simply "to a tee". Either "tee" or "T" will do, but in any case the reference is to the LETTER of the alphabet.
This is clear when you discover the origin of the expression. It's actually a shortened form of "to a tittle", an expression in use in English by the early 17th century, with the meaning "to the smallest detail." (the variation appears by the late 17th century)..." 
-wow, well now I know. I feel much more enlightened than I did three minutes ago, and THAT ladies and gentlemen is the magic of the internet. 
 Back to what I was saying- so, a song started playing and I fell in love with it because it's how I try to live. God has blessed me with being able to enjoy the seemingly insignificant things and I can't fully express the joy I feel when the golden light of the sun setting washes over everything or having the wind whip through the trees so that leaves go dancing through the air. Life is so much more than living.  
So, without further ado, the song that I've ranted about:     :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment